Too often, people in recovery lack stable and supportive housing or accessible places to stay. This is where Lennon House comes in!
As a not-for-profit organization, Lennon House will rely on support and contributions from individuals, community groups, businesses and government. Every donation is greatly appreciated and goes directly to supporting our association!
Ways to support:
- Become a Lennon Angel (Donate $5, $20 or $40/month for a year)
- Set up a Legacy Fund in the name of a loved one ($25,000 minimum)
- Make a one time donation $20, $100, $1,000 or more.
- Organize a community fundraiser in your home town
- Become a Lennon Angel Volunteer
If you have any questions and would like to meet in person, please contact me.